ACFO Ottawa created a new micro-grant program to support the community, non-profit organisations and businesses of Ottawa to generate new projects in bilingualism. This micro-grant program will fund two types of initiatives: Propulsion Projects and Activation Projects.
This program is funded by the government of Canada
The launch of the program will take place during a press conference on Tuesday, November 26 at the Mauril Bélanger Social Innovation Workshop on 95, Clegg Street. ACFO Ottawa will also offer a workshop, following the press conference, in French at 3 p.m. and in English at 4 p.m. on the application process to submit a proposal to the program. This workshop will be available on our website afterward.
You can consult our press release for more information.
This type of project aims to generate large impact projects enhancing bilingualism in Ottawa, created by non-profit organizations. Grants awarded will be of a value of $10,500 to $25,000, and funded projects will be completed within a one-year period.
- Grants of $10,500 to $25,000
- For non-profit organization only
- Projects are completed between February 2020 and February 2021
- Two reports to submit : progress report and final report
- 3 payments (50% at the start, 40% following the progress report and 10% following the final report)
This type of project aims to generate smaller initiatives enhancing bilingualism in Ottawa, created by nonprofit organizations and private businesses. Grants awarded will be of a value of $10,000 or less, and funded projects will be completed within a period of 6 months.
- Grants valued up to $10,000
- For non-profit organization and private businesses
- Projects are completed between February 2020 to August 2021
- One final report to submit
- 2 payments (90% at the start and 10% following the final report)